Students interested in studying international law in Galway, Ireland, can still apply for the summer 2019 program. After March 1, applications will be accepted on a space-available basis.
Interested in pursuing the new international law concentration? >
Thinking about legal research for summer internships or employment after graduation? New England Law | Boston Law Library is inviting legal information vendors to our 2019 Annual Legal Research Tech Fair.
Enjoy pizza and raffle prizes provided by the vendors, and meet with representatives from Westlaw, Lexis, Social Law Library, the Massachusetts Trial Court Libraries, AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association), and MCLE (Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education) to learn about new tips and techniques for legal research.
- Learn about resources for practice on Lexis and Westlaw.
- Take advantage of an offer of free membership for a year at the historic downtown Social Law Library.
- Meet New England Law Boston alum Bob DeFabrizio '90, the managing librarian of the Massachusetts Trial Court Libraries and learn about the locations of these libraries and their free services and resources for attorneys.
- Find out about the MCLE online legal education materials including instructional videos, forms, and practice aids, as well as live seminars and opportunities for networking.
- Meet practitioner Magaly Cheng, our AILA representative, and learn about AILA and the indispensable immigration resource, AILA Link.
- And, of course, learn about the resources offered by your very own library staff!
- Kaden Mohamed, a member of the Steering Committee for the Massachusetts Transgender Coalition, will discuss issues facing the transgender community.
- William Berman, a clinical professor of law at Suffolk University, will share his recent research concerning discrimination against the transgender community.
- Bruno Rodriguez Reveggino, a Peruvian international lawyer and former advisor to the president of the Inter-American Court of Human Rights, will discuss how transgender individuals are protected within the inter-American human rights system.
Join us for a unique opportunity to learn about the forced labor aspect of human trafficking so rarely reported in the media. >
The New England Law | Boston 2019 Commencement ceremony will take place at the Boch Center Wang Theatre (formerly the Citi Performing Arts Center). Updates will be shared with the Class of 2019 as needed. >