Black Law Students Association
The Black Law Students Association (BLSA) at New England Law | Boston is committed to promoting social justice and equality for all students. BLSA is dedicated to bringing greater awareness to the issues affecting law students of color, meanwhile creating an environment that facilitates dialogue between different groups.
BLSA’s goals are to improve and develop a network among students of all ethnicities, thereby fostering a greater sense of community. BLSA achieves these goals by hosting events that will: (a) address specific issues facing law students of color (b) increase the interaction between law students within the institution as well the Greater Boston legal community and (c) promote diversity and critical awareness on sensitive issues.
Executive Board 2018-2019
- President: Jihan I. Carswell ’20
- Vice President: Jasmine I. Richardson ’20
- Treasurer: Anthony L. Bush ’20
- Secretary: Monique Frempong-Manso ’20
- Reach out to any of the Executive Board members, or:
- E-mail the Black Law Students Association